Employers want to make adequate provision to protect their workforce in the event of ill-health, disability or death.
This may include Income Protection cover for employees who are unable to carry out their normal job due to an illness, injury or accident. It may also include Group Life cover to provide a lump sum on the death of any employee and/or a dependent's pension.
As an employer, you need competitive benefits to attract and retain the best employees, but at the same time you want to ensure your costs are either in line with, or ahead of the market.
Have you considered the following;
- Are you certain you have the appropriate cover in place for your employees?
- Are you certain you’re getting the best terms & conditions on your cover at the lowest cost?
- If you are a new employer, you need to get the best advice possible regarding your benefits.
Complacency can cost you dearly both in terms of hard cash and possible erosion of benefits.
With our partner, Irish Life Corporate Business, you can have your benefits reviewed Free-of-Charge.
Our Partners: Irish Life Corporate Business
Whilst there are numerous insurers in the market, we have partnered with Irish Life Corporate Business who are specialists in the area of Life and Income Protection cover for employers.
They will review your cover Free-of-Charge to ensure that your terms and conditions are competitive in terms of cost and cover. Other reasons for partnering with Irish Life include;
- Largest income protection claims and rehabilitation team in the country
- Proven track record of claims payments with over €1b paid out in the last 5 years
- Irish Life is part of The Great-West Life Assurance Company which has an AA rating
- Sensitive underwriting and flexible approach to employer schemes
For a FREE REVIEW with Irish Life Corporate Business, please contact
Derek McCabe on 01 704-2542 or email@example.com
Useful Links - Click Here for;
Please Note the Following;
- We receive no commission payments from Irish Life for business placed with them
- We have selected Irish Life Corporate Business as our preferred provider for these benefits.
However, there are multiple providers in the market and you may wish to select an alternative provider for your cover
- As these products can be complex, you may wish to seek independent advice from a reputable broker who specialises in this area
- Should you choose Irish Life Corporate Business as your provider, you will deal directly with them on all aspects of your cover at all times
- Total Health Cover accepts no responsibility for any advice provided by Irish Life on its products or services.