Info on Multi-Trip, Single-Trip or Backpacker Cover
With our partner Blue Insurances Ltd, you can avail of the following:
- Worldwide annual travel insurance up to 75 years of age (persons aged 70-75 years must hold Private Health Insurance)
- Up to 60 days per trip on annual multi trip policy (maximum trip duration is dependent on age category of insured person)
- Medical cover abroad with limits up to €10 million per person available
- Excess waiver included free-of-charge on Premier Plus Cover option
Why Blue Insurances?
- Deloitte Best Managed Company 2013 & 2014
- Multi Award Winning Company
- Irish Niche Insurance Specialists
- Dedicated Irish Call Centre Team
- Comprehensive Cover on all Products
Travel Cover – Other Providers in the Market
Travel insurance is widely available across the market. Other providers include QuickCover.ie, AA.ie, Vhi Healthcare, Aviva Health, Laya Healthcare and GloHealth (included as an optional Personalised Package).
Always make sure that the product selected meets your exact requirements and please read the small print before you travel! If in any doubt, contact your insurer before you travel.
Please make sure that you understand the terms and conditions of the policy selected especially; Policy Excesses / Medical Conditions / Maximum Trip Durations / Policy Exclusions / Hazardous Sports & Activities / Private Health Insurance Discounts. This travel cover is provided by Blue Insurances Ltd who are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We receive a referral commission payment from Blue Insurance for business placed with them. However at all times, you will be a customer of Blue Insurance Ltd and you must deal directly with them on all matters relating to your cover. Always ensure that any cover selected matches your specific requirements and check all aspects of your cover prior to travelling abroad.