Current Special Offers on Private Health Insurance July 2017 – Summary
- VHI have now discontinued their 50% discounts on certain plans for child dependents under 18.
- Their cheapest child rate is on their public hospital Start Plan at €105 per child.
Irish Life Health (previously Aviva Health)
- Irish Life Health have discounted the child cost on their new Nurture Plan to €160 per child.
- Laya have now discontinued their free cover offer for the second and subsequent child under 18 on a select of plans (7 in total).
- Presently, their best rate for child cover is on their Assure Protect Scheme which will cost €583 per adult, €171 per child. This plan covers public hospitals only.
All prices quoted are net of tax relief at source and are correct as of 01/7/2017 as per www.hia.ie (Health Insurance Authority). However, prices and benefits are subject to change and consumers should confirm all details directly with the insurer in question.